All it took was spending thirty minutes inside Home Goods, and BAM, I was feeling festive. Imagine that ;)))) I picked myself up a peppermint latte, and decided decorating early is absolutely acceptable, because the holiday season is always over too soon. I want to enjoy my Christmas tree and cozy decorations as long as possible. duh! Portland is finally starting to get cold weather and we have been using our fireplace non. stop. so cozy!
With the holiday’s coming up, I always think of the festivities and how fun dating is during this season. I made a list of date ideas, and ones that I hope to do as well!
- Ice skating at an outdoor rink. I have never been ice skating at an outdoor rink and have always thought how romantic and fun it’d be. Orenco Station Plaza in Hillsboro will be opening one from December 18th- January 3rd.
- Hot ramen date on a cold night. Go to Noraneko and enjoy the best ramen in Portland!
- Choose a Christmas movie (my favorite other than the classic Grinch, is Just Friends), make a cheese plate and try a cocktail recipe.
- Christmas Festival of lights at The Grotto.
- Hot chocolate and Zoo Lights. You’re never too adult for that.